Wednesday, May 30, 2007

7 Months Old Today!



Dedication: This post is dedicated to Granny, Sheryl, and LouAnn; therefore, there will be no "jumping pictures" on this post. Enjoy! :)

I've had a busy day helping Mom organize the house because she and Dad are trying to get it ready to sell! We went to Spring Creek for dinner to celebrate my 7 month birthday, and it was delicious! They have the best pickles in town! We ate with our friends, Joy Lou and Anna Lee! I had the whole table laughing so hard that a couple of the waiters came over to check on us...nice. Dad bought me a new Ariel doll today at the Disney Store! I love it!

Look at how well I pull myself up!


I'm "helping" Mom hang up clothes in my room!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy 7 months Anna Claire!!! You are so beautiful and I love you so much!! You are absolutely the cutest baby EVER!!! I love you!