Monday, December 10, 2007

Table for Two, Please

Super Brad strikes again! My birthday was on Friday, and we had to attend a district dinner that night two hours away. We had a good time with friends, but Brad knew it wasn't exactly the birthday dinner I had envisioned. Today, I called him after school to let him know that I was on my way to pick up AC, and he informed me that he had already picked her up and that he had a sitter for the evening so we could go to dinner to celebrate my birthday! Love him! We enjoyed a delicious seafood dinner, and he bought me cake squares at our favorite bakery! This has been a wonderful birthday! Next year will be the big 3-0.....bring it on! I'm ready!
Anna Claire did swell tonight with the sitter. When we were leaving, she turned to us and said, "Bye Y'all".....heeehee! Melt our hearts!

No comments: