Tuesday, March 17, 2009

From the Phone...

Here are some random pictures from the last couple of days that I took with my phone.
1. AC in the ball pit (read: 2 small inflatable swimming pools filled with plastic balls) at church. This is in the toddler room for our Friday Nites outreach, and AC asks us to take her over to the gym EVERY day so she can jump in the balls. We make her wait for Friday, so when she is finally able to jump in, all is right in the world for her! :)

2. AC riding the merry go round at the mall. Last night, she wanted to "ride on the tiger". Remember we live in Tiger Country (Go LSU!), and there are a couple of tigers on the mall merry go round...silly. We payed the $2 and walked around to find the tiger. AC quickly changed her mind and insisted on sitting on the bench of the ride! Seriously? I paid $2 for us to sit on a bench, but she was glowing. At the end, she asked if she could ride the tiger. I made her promise (She's 2, I'm not sure she really understood what I was asking or what she was committing to!) not to ride the silly bench again, and she agreed. We paid another $2 and she rode on the tiger! She was a happy little camper.
3. The Grass Head Girl. Gigi has nicknamed her "Hairy Hilda". Fear not, pigtails will be coming soon.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your pictures are adorable! I love the one in the pool! AC is getting so big...what a sweet gift and what an awesome project for Kerstin and your church to sponsor.

Lindsay said...

I am going to need an update. A week? Really? We need more AC here.

Lindsay

Anonymous said...

Hi Emily!! I just LOVE the pictures you put on the blog. You are such a good blogger. I need to follow your lead and do it more often. :) I'm glad to read that your family is doing well.