Wednesday, April 1, 2009

"I Don't Want to Be a Half"

My super talented friend, Lindsay (who I might had has a monumental birthday coming up on Friday!), made AC a "2 1/2" shirt and it arrived in the mail today! Tonight, when I was getting AC ready for church, I said, "Anna Claire, I want you to wear your new 2 1/2 shirt tonight!" She quickly made a sad face and said, "But I don't want to be a half!" Ha. I came back with, "Well, how about wearing your 2 shirt?"...and she seemed happier about this!
How cute is this little t-shirt??
And here she is singing, "I Like to Move it, Move it!" from the movie Madagascar (which she has never seen, but loves the song!)
Thank you, Lindsay!

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Greatness! She looks adorable. And, my kids sing the "Move it, Move it" song as well, but they haven't seen it either. I don't know where they got it!

2 1/2 is a big milestone!