Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Marching orders....

Moving right along....yesterday, Anna Claire asked for a piece of chocolate. It was close to dinner, so my answer was "No." She immediately dropped to the floor and starting crying. Brad said, "Anna Claire, I want you to march yourself to your room and I'll call you back out in 2 minutes." She went crying the whole way. After the two minutes, Brad called her back to the living room and talked to her about why she was sent to her room, what her response should have been, etc. After he was finished, he said, "Is there anything you want to say?" We were thinking she would say, "I'm sorry" or something along those lines. Instead, she said, "Daddy, you said march to my room, but I just walked."......HAHAHA. Needless to say, it was all we could do to keep a straight face!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I absolutely LOVE this kid!!!! She makes me laugh!!!

Oh, and I LOVE you two as well...and surely do MISS you!!!

Ya'll are doing so good over there!!

Joy Lou