Thursday, December 3, 2009

Gobble 'Til You Wobble

Yes, I realize Thanksgiving was a week ago, but I'm just now getting around to posting pictures. We were able to go to Dallas for the holiday, and that's always exciting!
On Wednesday night, we met up with Chris and Amanda at Buca di Beppo for a tasty dinner. Good friends + good food = a great evening!
Thanksgiving lunch was at my aunt and uncle's house. My mom busted out a $5 cash register that she bought for Anna Claire at Walgreens, and this made AC's day! The scanner on the register is beyond annoying and of course, Anna Claire's favorite accessory on the toy. Lovely.


Family pictures...




To say that my cousins, Ashley and Sarah, love deviled eggs is an understatement. My sister and I gag just watching them eat the eggs. Sarah helped Anna Claire eat one this Thanksgiving, and it was all I could do to take the picture without throwing up. I snapped it fast and went in the other room. Grody.

We made several stops on Thanksgiving Day to visit friends and family. At one point, we stopped in at 7-11 for a drink. My mom said she was really thirsty....be careful what you wish for:
And, Anna Claire had her first Slurpee.
My dad was kind enough to buy newspapers for my sister and me so that we didn't have to share the Black Friday ads.
Brad, Elizabeth, and I went to Toys 'R Us at Midnight. One word...ridiculous. Oh my goodness. People, carts, and toys everywhere. We left and headed to Target at 1am. My sister and I sat outside (we were 20th in line) until the store opened at 5am. Meanwhile, Brad went to Sears at 2:45am (they opened at 4am) and then to JC Penney. We got some good deals on Christmas gifts, and Elizabeth got her TV (the main objective of the night/morning).
We came home, took a quick nap (read: 1 hour), and Brad's dad and sister, Jim and Robyn, drove in from OKC to spend the day in Dallas. We had fun shopping, eating, and just getting to hang out.


No comments: