Sunday, July 25, 2010

Gigi, Sweet Treats, and Color Magic

When I got back from Guatemala, I was missing my mom. Super Brad arranged for us to head over to Houston for a quick trip to see my mom! Brownie points for Brad! And in true AC form, she'll smile sweet for one picture only if a silly picture can follow:
We were able to meet up with some special friends - Kent and Sally - who gave Anna Claire this fun play-doh set that makes ice cream and cakes. She has had such a fun time this week trying it out. I am a play doh purist...AC is not. Colors are mixed and she sees no problem. I just look the other way.
As I've noted in other posts, AC is a huge fan of Sophie (our miniature dachshund). Sophie has a love/hate feeling towards AC. The new thing is AC wants to carry her everywhere. I can only imagine how this thrills Sophie.
Aunt Roro bought Anna Claire this fun shirt at her office. Apparently, Anna Claire can color the shirt with these special markers and then when I wash the shirt, the colors come off and she can color it again. I caught her trying to spill something on her shirt the other day so that I would have to wash it and she could color it again. Sneaky little toot.

1 comment:

Sally Anderson said...

So glad she had a good time with the play-doh. I know what you mean about the colors. They do end up a yukky brown, always!! I would love to know where that tee shirt came from. Our 3 1/2 year old would love that, too!