Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Dad + Camera = This Post.....Enjoy!

Go back to April 2nd....AC had her first soccer game! Brad had a prior commitment that could not be rescheduled, so I had to videotape the game for him; therefore, pictures were sparse. I took 2.
1. AC proudly sporting her new orange team shirt. Orange? Really? The Aggie in me and the Sooner in Brad cringes to think of our child wearing orange...but we'll survive. She is so proud of this shirt!
2. The post game team pass by - I've never played team sports - what do you call this?

And look at her on Sunday. The baby is growing up....

This concludes my photo contributions to this blog post.
Last Monday, Anna Claire's class took a field trip to the zoo. Brad and our camera joined them on this field trip.
When they got home, I heard all about the exciting trip. AC like to retell every stinkin' detail. She doesn't miss a beat. Brad was a little quiet after the experience- I think that many little ones running around zapped him. Bless his heart. He did tell me that the kids were most excited about the playground at the zoo! Go figure.
Then, I sat down to look at the pictures he took. As I scrolled through them on my camera, in my mind I could just picture Brad walking through the zoo, stopping every so often and saying, "Oh, Emily told me to take pictures!"...and click.








Then this past weekend, I had to be out of town for a church event, so I left the camera with Brad b/c AC had another soccer game. Here is what I saw on the camera:



 The picture below made me laugh - I think there are more parents on the field than kids!
And this one - AC apparently changed hair accessories at some point in the game.
 Anna Claire must have bolted after the end of game huddle b/c she's not in the picture below.







No comments: