Tuesday, September 11, 2007

PF Changs, PJ's, Pumpkins, and Pelicans

Here are some fun pictures from yesterday and today!
Last night, we took Anna Claire to PF Changs. She had a good time trying new foods! Before we went, we took a few pictures of her outside.


This afternoon, we went to the grocery store, and I handed AC this pumpkin while I buying produce. She held it the entire time we were shopping! She is very proud of her first pumpkin! Also, Granny bought her some new pj's that she is modeling in the next few pictures!
Granny also bought her some new bath toys! Anna Claire has taken a strong liking to the pelican. She will carrying it around in her mouth!


And finally.....tonight, AC was playing in her pack 'n play while I was working on the computer. I had my back to her, and I heard her clapping and laughing! I quickly turned around to check on her, only to see that she had managed to take off her pj pants and throw them over the side....lovely! Needless to say, she was proud of herself!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She is getting so big! I can't believe she's almost one, and I really can't believe you found a pumpkin at the grocery store in September.