Monday, November 12, 2007

The Last Few Days...

On Saturday morning, AC had pancakes for breakfast - her favorite! She was wearing her new pj's from our friends, Jeff and Anita. She loves them, and points to the dancing princesses on her shirt!
Last night, she found great delight in pushing buttons on the TV remote and watching the channel change or the volume increase! Nice.
And finally, tonight, Anna Claire found it necessary to share her snack with the dogs! They weren't too sure about Anna Claire when she started crawling, but now that she eats good food, they have found a new best friend!


And on a totally "not related to AC" note....my darling students are in the throws of research papers right now, and they are researching various ancient civilizations - exciting, huh? Anyway, we've been doing research for close to three weeks now, and the time has come to begin writing the paper. Well, this morning, one of the darlings came to my desk and said, "My group is telling me that Ancient Rome and Romania are not the same thing! Are they right?"....To which I calmly replied, "Yes, why?"....and his response, "Well, I've done all my research on Romania!"........URGH.

2 comments:

Brooke'Lain said...

Aw, poor kid! That's totally something I would do!!!
Did someone say Ancient Rome? I'll soothe yo saya! :)

Anonymous said...

Man, too bad that Romania isn't actually part of Ancient Rome! Who knew? We're about to start research...I have so much to look forward to! =)