Thursday, February 21, 2008

No Bunny Here!

Today was picture day at Anna Claire's school! They had sent home a form a couple of weeks ago with various options: shoes on or barefoot, live bunny or no bunny! WHAT? You're going to give our little girl a live bunny.....oh, that poor bunny! I just knew she would pick that poor little hare up by the tail or the ears and run with it! Well, Brad took her this morning, all dressed up and carrying her Easter basket, and she wanted NOTHING to do with that bunny! He did say she was rather fascinated with the Easter eggs though! I can't wait to see these pictures! Silly girl.
Granny and Papa Bear are coming in town tomorrow! Fun times ahead! Trust me, there will be photos to post!
On a more random note.....if you recall, last summer when we moved, I posted an entry on this blog about the search for a quality child care for Anna Claire and how I had encountered one place with a 3 year waiting list. The Lord blessed us with a fabulous place that Anna Claire loves! All this to say - I came across this article today. Interesting, yet ridiculous!
Sorry, no pictures....they will come soon.

1 comment:

Judy said...

I just read that article and can't believe it. What is this world coming to? I guess I'll just be forced to quit my job when the time comes! :)