Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Life is Better With a Side of Ranch Dressing

Today was going to be a big day in our house....Anna Claire had an appointment for her first haircut. We arrived a little early, and they were ready for her. She sat in the Barbie Jeep, and the stylist started asking questions...."What do you want?", "Do you want me to cut bangs?", "Do you want the length taken up?", etc. I was completely caught off guard, so I said, "yes, I want her to have bangs and everything trimmed." "Well, we don't do that on the first haircut. We just cut some off the back" was the reply. I'm thinking to myself, "Self, why did this lady just ask you those questions?"....Who knows. So, I say, "Well right, then I guess just give her a first haircut." We hardly had time to blink and she was finished. A certificate was given along with a small plastic bag of curls and a $20 bill. Ok. Lovely. She doesn't look any different than when she went in, and we still have a thin wiry mop on her head. So here are a few pictures from the outing.



Recently, Anna Claire has taken on a love for dipping her food in something. At breakfast, she is convinced her waffles taste better when dipped in yogurt. At dinner, she prefers to dip anything and everything in ranch dressing. Below, you will see her dipping her chicken in ranch, only to be followed by a few animal crackers in ranch...gross, but it makes her happy.


No comments: