Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Tuesday Night

Around here, you will hear people ask little kids to make "sweet eyes". This is not something I was familiar with prior to moving here. All this to say, Anna Claire has picked up on the whole "sweet eyes" idea, and when you ask her, she squints her eyes and smiles. Try as I may to get a picture of her making sweet eyes, I was not successful. This was the outcome. Clearly I was interrupting her snack time, and it's obvious I had asked her several times, so possibly she was rather annoyed.
Anna Claire has recently started "reading" her books. In the past, she would open and close them, but now she sits in her chair and will turn each page while "talking". This is one of her new favorites...The Zoo Crew.
And finally.....when we say, "Anna Claire, it's night, night time", she drops whatever she is playing with and goes to wait at her door. I promise she does this willingly, even though in this picture she looks like she's part of a hold up!

No comments: