Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Cute! Cute! Cute!

This is "Teacher Appreciation Week" at our school, so the kids are bringing in some fun and thoughtful gifts! I'm going to miss this part of teaching next year! *grin*
Today, a gift was on my desk that I just had to blog about. A mom had made me a "photo album" that was in scrapbook form, if you will. She took 3 brown lunch bags and folded them in half. She then punched holes in the fold of the bags to make a binding for the photo album. She decorated each page with a different piece of scrapbook paper, and now I have a cute photo album to add some special photos of Anna Claire! I'm so impressed with this mom's creativity.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

That is sooo cute! What a thoughtful gift.

What did you mean about missing Teacher Appreciation next year? Are you not planning on teaching next year?