Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Tag...You're It!

I've been "tagged" to do a list of fives by my dear friend, Lindsay, and since she and her husband are responsible for Brad and I meeting, I owe her one (or two or three....)! Lindsay and I met while teaching at CCA and have been friends every since.

1. 5 things under 5$ I couldn't live without: M&M's, a Sonic Diet Coke, notepads from the dollar spot at Target, Pentel RSVP fine point pens, and Clorox Anywhere spray

2. 5 favorite movies: You've Got Mail, My Best Friend's Wedding, The Holiday, Rudy, August Rush

3. 5 favorite baby names I love: Anna Claire, Jack, Molly, Madeline, Blaise

4. 5 songs I love: "Let My Love Open The Door" Pete Townsend , "Bubbly" Colbie Caillat, "Love Song" Sara Bareilles, "Amazed" Brooklyn Tabernacle Choir, "When You Say You Love Me" Josh Groban

5. 5 positive influences: Brad, Mom & Dad, Elizabeth, Lindsay, Katherine

6. 5 things always in my purse: phone, keys, wallet, hand sanitizer, snack for AC

7. 5 life changing moments: Receiving an acceptance letter from A&M, Graduating from A&M, meeting/marrying Brad, having Anna Claire, moving away from family

8. 5 current obsessions: cute clothes for AC, Kleinpeter ice cream, flip flops, friends' blogs, finding nursery workers for church

9. 5 places I want to go: back to NYC, England, somewhere in Canada, Nachitoches, LA (where Steel Magnolias was filmed), and Dallas to visit friends and family

10. 5 appliances or kitchen tools I could not live without: KitchenAid stand mixer, banana slicer, microwave, pink ceramic knife, cookie sheets/muffin tins

11. 5 people who I would like to see their top 5's: Elizabeth, Mom, Brandee, Robyn, and Katherine

Whew. I did it. You're welcome, Lindsay.

Note: this is the only game of tag you will ever see me play!

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

I wept like a baby when Brad sang "When You Say You Love Me" to you at the wedding. I tried to keep it in, but I couldn't. Just beautiful!