Monday, June 2, 2008

"Ouside, Pease"

Anna Claire enjoys playing outside. She has yet to realize that we live in the South and that it's summer. This doesn't stop her. She will run to the door and say, "Ouside! Ouside!",and when I say, "It's hot outside, we should stay in and play", she looks at me and says, "Pease?". How can I resist? I'm weak. So out we go on a walk with our doll in stroller, sunglasses, and a drink.
Here is Anna Claire playing peek-a-boo with me. I guess she thinks I can't see her when she is wearing her sunglasses because she pulls them down and says, "Boo."
Anna Claire's favorite shoes are her Crocs because she can put them on all by herself. And the sunglasses....we've had those for a while, but she has recently taken an interest in them and wears them often.
While on our walk, Anna Claire fell and scraped her knees, so we dropped in at the church to get them cleaned up. You can tell they are really bothering her!?! *grin*
When we got home, I was trying to convince Anna Claire to take a picture with me. Have you ever tried to explain to a 19 month old the concept of a self-timer on a camera? It was funny. Here's the result (after several tries).

2 comments:

JIM said...

GREAT PICTURES! MAY FAVORITE IS THE LAST ONE, MOTHER AND DAUGHTER. LOVE THOSE CROCS!LOVE, UNCLE JIM

Page said...

That last picture of you two is so cute. And we love the crocs too - brilliant!