Monday, October 20, 2008

Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday, Brad! Anna Claire and I hope you have a super special day! We love you very much! In honor of Brad's birthday, I've decided to make a Top 10 List of why we love Brad!
1. His love and commitment to the Lord.
2. His love and commitment to our family.
3. His love and commitment to our church.
4. His caring and gentle spirit.
5. The way he jumped right in, like a pro, to the role of Daddy.
6. His passion for all sports - especially football.
7. The funny little things he does to make Anna Claire (and me) smile.
8. He loves to shop (sometimes more than me!)
9. The guilty look he gets when I catch him drinking milk straight from the carton.
10. His attention to details in all areas of his life!
Happy Birthday!

2 comments:

JIM said...

Happy Birthday Brad, don't eat too much cake!! I am guessing Anna Claire can help with that. We still miss you in Houston.

YBIC, Jim

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday from Germany or how we would say in Germany: Alles Gute zum Geburtstag (All the best to your Birthday)! We hope your dreams will come true.
Have some nice days!

Greetings from Germany

Monika, Svenja and Wolfgang Grawe

P.S.: Kerstin my dear, you can call dady the hole day, he is a bit of sad becous you are not available!(and the hole night^^)