Thursday, November 13, 2008

AC's 2 year stats

I know you've all been sitting on the edge of your seats, wating for these. Ha.
AC went in for her 2 year check up today and was a champ! No tears and super cooperative with the doctor! Way to go, AC! I will admit - I had a "moment" at the doctor's office when they needed to weigh AC and asked her to stand on the 'big girl scale'...no more sitting in the "boat"....our little girl is growing up. You're right - it doesn't take much to move me.
Height: 33 1/4 inches (25th - 50th percentile)
Weight: 27 pounds (50th percentile)
All in all, a good report from the doctor! Plus she got the flu mist (instead of the shot) and that was a funny experience in and of itself.
No pictures...my camera is having issues, so we're shopping for a new one!

No comments: