Saturday, August 8, 2009

Brandee, Bows, and Back to School

On Wednesday, my dear friend, Brandee, came to visit! We always have fun even if we don't have something big planned.
Thanks to Gigi and Lindsay, I think it's safe to say we are set in the bow department! I finally got them all on ribbon hangers, and now I just have to find a place to hang them.
This morning, I took Anna Claire to "Meet the Teacher" at her school. She is still at BUMPS, but this year, she is in a transition class. Basically, since her b-day is in October, she misses the cut-off for the 3 year old preschool class, so they made a class for all the kids who fall into that category. She has 9 kids in her class, and she will go 5 days a week. We don't have to send a lunch because she will eat in the lunchroom, and she will go to Chapel, Music, and Stretch 'n Grow (P.E.) each week. This baby is growing up!
Meet the Teacher '07

Meet the Teacher '08

Meet the Teacher '09

No comments: