Tuesday, August 25, 2009

To the Stop Sign!

The last few days have been simply delightful in terms of the weather here in Baton Rouge. L-O-W humidity. Love it. Tonight, while Brad was mowing the lawn, AC and I played outside.
First she drove her car:

A parade of one: (not sure who she is waiving to as I was the only one around and clearly, I'm standing in front of her, taking the picture)
She loves her little tricycle
Look at that determination!
She wanted to ride all the way to the stop sign. Of course would this child pick the stop sign that is a mere 3 houses from ours? Ummm...no. She made it her goal to ride to the stop sign that is 14 houses from ours....not that I was counting or anything.
I was hoping to have one last picture to post - one that showed her standing in front of our house next to her tricycle to celebrate the fact that she rode all the way home from said stop sign; however, she gave out and Momma here ended up carrying the tricycle back home. Nice.

No comments: