Friday, February 5, 2010

Oh When The Saints....

Today is Saints Day at Anna Claire's school! I'm pretty sure it's Saints Day at every school/business/restaurant within a 200 mile radius of New Orleans!

Anna Claire also took a Saints cookie cake to share with her friends at school. When I said, "Here, let me take a picture of you with your cookie cake", she knelt down beside the table. I said, "Look at me and smile!" and she said, "No, take the picture of me looking at my cake"....Silly goose.

The above picture reminded me of a picture I took of my sister the day after Anna Claire was born. I said, "Elizabeth, look at me and smile" to which she responded, "No, take the picture of me looking sentimental"....the original silly goose. 


Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing

No comments: