Tuesday, January 26, 2010

JC Penney - Where All the Cool Kids Go.....

First of all, Anna Claire has been planning her 4th birthday (10/30/10) since October 31, 2009, the day after her 3rd birthday! She has established the fact that she wants a Hannah Montanna birthday with matching plates and napkins. Just the other day in the car, she kicked it up a notch by informing me that she would like to have her party at JC Penney. When I said, "JC Penney?" (not that I have anything against said store, I was questioning more using said store has a party destination), she quickly informed me, "Mom, it's a store in the mall, you know." Riiight, AC.
The other night, I needed to go bring the trashcan back from the driveway. I asked AC if she wanted to walk down the driveway with me and somehow she heard, "Let's take Sophie for a walk". Poor Sophie. She didn't get a say in the matter. Before we could go outside, AC needed to put on shoes. If it rains at any point in a week, Anna Claire thinks she needs to wear her rain boots at all times. Off we went on a brief walk.

After all this, we forgot to bring in the trashcan, so we had to go back out to get it. Brad needs to come back home. We miss him greatly!
Anna Claire keeps impersonating the cheerleaders that she saw when she performed at the LSU basketball game. She dances around (in this case, she couldn't find her pom-poms, so she grabbed a t-shirt), yells a "cheer", and flips her hair. Silly.

Today, we took advantage of the nice weather we are experiencing by playing outside for a while. AC shot a few hoops. I had to use the super zoom on my camera to get this shot b/c every time I went to take her picture, she would stop playing. And yes, I know the b-ball hoop doesn't have a net. Our neighbors put this out to the curb one day for the garbage man to pick up and at 11 o'clock that night, Brad went over and got it for us. Classy. AC loves it. Way to give it a second home, Super Dad.

Another highlight of the day....a new American Girl Doll catalog arrived in the mail. Anna Claire made a wish list for her 4th birthday....yes, the one at JC Penney.


No comments: