Thursday, May 12, 2011

The Toys Are Back in Town......


So, at the last minute, I scored some cheap tickets to see Toy Story 3 On Ice. Brad was going to be out of town, so AC and I had date! I think this picture sums up her enthusiasm for the show! And the Jesse hat was her 'souvenir' for the event!

This show was great and captured all the wonderful details of Toy Story 3. I'm not gonna lie, though, the trolls creeped me out a little bit......

And in the theme of honesty - I spent much of the show trying to figure out how Slinky skated. Is there a person in his back half? How do they get in either half? So intriguing to me.....
I can't ice skate to save my life, so to see someone wearing a huge Rex costume and skating at the same time is beyond impressive!
"The Claw...."
Not the best photo of Barbie - but please look at her leg warmers/ice skate covers - made to look like pink high heels. Love the details!
And Ken's costume - hilairous.


Moving right along - AC has had 2 great soccer games the past two Saturdays. She 'gets' the game and also likes to cheer on her team while she's waiting to play. She will tell you she doesn't like soccer, but once she's out on the field, she gets right in there and plays with a smile on her face.  


Mother's Day at church:

No comments: