Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Happy 4th of July

We had a fun-filled day! We started the day off with a cookout at our house, and several people from church came! The rain held off until after we finished eating, so we didn't have to figure out a way to fit everyone inside our humble abode! Then, tonight, we went to the state capitol to watch a fireworks show off the Mississippi River! The weather was perfect, and Anna Claire LOVED the fireworks!
We hope you all had a very happy and safe 4th of July!
Enjoy the slideshow!

2 comments:

Dan and Elisabeth said...

Yea! I am so glad I checked my school email to read about your blog!! It is adicting. :) I have enjoyed reading your blog and am glad I can now keep up with you. You all look great! I am glad things are going well.

Elisabeth

Anonymous said...

You all look so great! Happy July 4th!! Love you all!