Tuesday, October 30, 2007

The Big Day! *UPDATED*

Happy 1st Birthday, Anna Claire! We hope you have a super special day and that you know just how much we love you! You are one fabulous little daughter, and this time last year, you came into this world and changed our lives in ways we couldn't even imagine! We thank the Lord each day for you! Anna Claire, you are such a blessing to us and you brighten each day with your laughter and sweet spirit!
We love you,
Mom and Dad

Anna Claire had a great 1st birthday! Thank you to all our family and friends who made this day extra special for her! She had a early morning breakfast with her dad and grandpa at Cracker Barrel, and then she was off to school with her monogrammed cake squares for the class! She had a great day at school, and tonight we took her out to eat at Cheesecake Bistro (much like the Cheesecake Factory!)She turned on the charm at dinner and entertained the people around us...lovely. She went to bed tonight with ease! She's bound to be worn out!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy 1st Birthday Anna Claire!! I am so proud to be your Aunt and I couldn't of asked for a more special little girl to call my niece. You are so precious to me and I think about you every day. I show all of your pictures off every chance I get. You are the most beautiful little girl and I love you so much!!! Hope you had a great 1st Birthday!!

Sarah said...

Happy Birthday, AC!!! Hope that you have another wonderful year!