Thursday, January 24, 2008

Update

I went to the doctor this morning, and the report was positive. My foot looks "good" (it's all relative at this point), and I had half the stitches removed. I am still in a temporary cast until I can get my foot at a 90 degree angle for the walking boot. I will go back to work on Monday with my beautifully rented wheel chair. My classroom is being relocated as I am on the second floor of a building with no elevator. All in all, a busy morning at the doctor's office, but a good one.
I'm trying out a different look on the blog. I'll sleep on it and decide if I want to keep it. I know what Granny (my mom) will say...."It's too busy. I can't see the pictures"....I'll take that into consideration. I love you, Mom.
Anna Claire is doing well. I'll post some new pictures in the next day or so.
Thanks for your prayers, cards, e-mails, phone calls, etc. We greatly appreciate them all.

2 comments:

Matt and Cindy Fleharty said...

Glad to hear your foot looks good! I love the new layout. Where did you find it? I am slow (apparently) and can't find cool blogger stuff :)

Anonymous said...

SO GLAD YOUR FOOT IS BETTER! AS FOR THE BACKGROUND, I MUST SAY "ANNA CLAIRE" LOOKS GOOD IN ANYTHING!!!! TAKE CARE WE THINK OF YOU GUY'S OFTEN AND MISS YOU (ALL 3 - NOT JUST ANNA CLAIRE)! AGGIEDAD