Friday, January 25, 2008

A Busy Little Girl....

It's true....Anna Claire knows one pace...fast! She is always on the go (she comes by it quite naturally!), and when she finally stops, she sleeps well! This first picture is one where I'm trying to take a picture of her wearing her new jacket, but she kept running away from me, and considering my current state, I can't exactly follow!
Anna Claire came across Aunt Robyn's headband and she likes to try and put it on her head. Here you can see her standing in front of her favorite mirror, admiring herself. In the other picture, she came to model her new found headband for me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like this background. The blue and the brown go really well together.

Anonymous said...

Love the new pictures and the new background! Hope that being back at work is going well. I'm sure you're already counting down to Mardi Gras. =)