Saturday, January 5, 2008

Where to begin? Hmmm....

Happy New Year! We were able to take a wonderful vacation to see our families in Dallas and Oklahoma City, and then we went on to Iowa to visit some very dear friends. Most of you know, I broke my ankle while in Iowa, and I will have surgery on Wednesday! Brad has been super wonderful during all of this! I don't know what I would do without him! Robyn, Brad's sister, was also able to come back with us and she is a huge help! I owe both of them big time!! Prepare yourself for a ridiculous amount of pictures.....Christmas with our families, a wedding in Dallas, snow in Iowa, etc. Enjoy. (PS -Anna Claire has learned to make a silly face, and you will see it in several pictures...lovely.)



























4 comments:

Lindsay said...

can ac move in that red suit? poor thing.

Sarah said...

You broke your ankle?!?!? What in the world happened? Hope that your surgery goes okay. We'll be thinkin' of you.

JIM said...

AS ALWAYS WE LOVE TO SEE PICTURES OF ANNA CLAIRE, MAKES OUR DAY. CAN'T WAIT UNTIL WE SEE HER AGAIN. SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT YOUR FOOT. I BROKE AN ARCH IN 1969, OUCH!!! WISH WE WERE CLOSER SO WE COULD HELP. WE ARE PRAYING FOR A SUCCESSFUL SURGERY AND QUICK RECOVERY. GIVE OUR LITTLE ANGLE A KISS AND SAY HELLO TO BRAD. BLESSINGS & LOVE UNCLE JIM AND AUNT PINKY

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures! I'll be praying that your surgery goes well and that your home is filled with good smells. ;)