Friday, October 16, 2009

I'm Just Looking....

Last night, we took Anna Claire to jump at the mall. It's official, our child is addicted to jumping and she tells the world about it. This means that sweet family and friends send her jumping money. That makes me laugh. We didn't take pictures last night of her jumping, but instead opted for video. I'll post it later.
After jumping, AC requested Chick-a-lay, as she calls it. Look at the way this girl eats her fruit. She picks out one type at a time. She had eaten all the apples first and by the looks of the picture, I think it's safe to say she doesn't like the peel.
We then swung through Williams-Sonoma which sent AC into sensory overload. She was all over the place. I told her to keep her hands to herself and just look. At one point, I told her to come stand next to me, and she proceeded to walk briskly across the store, ignoring me calling her name. When she finally stopped, this is what I saw:

She looked back up at me and casually said, "Mom, I'm just looking at these fancy pots!" Well, of course. What was I thinking??

No comments: