Sunday, October 18, 2009

Life Lesson 502: Pick Your Battles

It's Sunday morning. Anna Claire is dressed and ready to go. I call her to the bathroom so I can put a big 'ol purple bow in her hair. She meets me at the bathroom with a purple tiara from Chuck E. Cheese. She wants to wear it to church today. Really, Annna Claire? She asked nicely and didn't throw a fit when I first tried to talk her out of it, so I gave in. She was one happy little camper going in to the church this morning, and that made me smile.
We are enjoying the most wonderful Fall weather, so AC and I spent some time outside tonight. She turned her little playhouse into a drive-thru and demanded that I order chicken fried (thank you, country music, for this phrase!), french fries with ranch, and fruit. This meal was brought to you by the letter F.
And she tried to bond with Sophie again, but she didn't understand why Sophie wouldn't smile for the camera!

1 comment:

JIM said...

I would sure love to see you guy's sometime soon!! How about those AGGIE'S!!