Sunday, August 24, 2008

Toast, Self-Portrait, and The Duck's Last Day....

Anna Claire has been under the weather since Friday afternoon, so she's been on a rather bland diet for the weekend. Lately, she has been asking for "two" of everything. It's her new favorite number. Today, Brad made her two pieces of toast and she was delighted. Who knew toast could be so fun?
Last night while watching the Olympics, Brad drew a self-portrait of himself on AC's mini MagnaDoodle. Today, when AC saw the picture, she said, "Daddy!". I guess it must really look like him.
And today is Duck Day 10...the last day. I guess this is "full-size"...who really knows? Anyway...here's a picture from the first day and one from today.

1 comment:

Sally Anderson said...

First of all, I can't believe that duck really grew. What a hoot! Second (& this is going to sound really crazy) but what kind of toaster do you have? We have tried a zillion different brands and not one has ever toasted bread evenly like those in Anna Claire's cute little hands. I thought it was some kind of miracle toast. I'm not kidding (well, yeah, I am). But every toaster we've ever had will burn one half of the bread & leave the other half untoasted. Never have I seen such a perfect piece of toast. Okay. Enough already. Thanks for your kind words from the other day. I read them to Kent & it made us both feel really wonderful. Your mom is one special person. You all are!