Monday, January 26, 2009

Little Stinker.

Anna Claire doesn't miss a beat, and she keeps us on our toes and laughing. Lately, she has started saying the funniest phrase when she's doing something she knows could get her in trouble. Case in point, last night a couple in our church took us to dinner at Cracker Barrel. Anna Claire was eating a biscuit, but the grape jelly in the little individual container was calling her name. She looked at me and said, "Mommy, don't look in my eyes" and she proceeded to eat the jelly with her fingers! Seriously? "Dont look in my eyes"??? We finally figured it out. Apparently, when she's in trouble and we're trying to get her attention, we say to her, "Anna Claire, look me in the eyes!" Ha.

2 comments:

The Impsons said...

Too funny.

Sarah said...

I LOVE it when they start really communicating what they are thinking! You finally get to hear what has been going on in their little noggins. Such a fun age!!! :)