Thursday, January 8, 2009

Singin' in the Rain

For Christmas, AC received a new raincoat and matching umbrella from Ma-Maw! The moment it started raining the other day, Anna Claire said, "I go see the rain! I get my um-bella!"...and off she went! This proved to be great entertainment for her (and us!)
At first, she just stood there, taking it all in....
And then, she ditched the umbrella because let's be honest, folks, it gets in the way of singing and dancing in the rain!
Here's the result of me asking, "Anna Claire, please turn around and smile for Mommy one more time!"....I think she's figured me out....one more time, when it comes to picture taking, doesn't mean that at all.
Moving right along.....AC loves to color in Kerstin's room! So often, she comes to me and says, "Mommy, I go color K's room!" and off she goes! Kerstin is so sweet to get her all set up on her bed and let her color. For Christmas, AC received a giant coloring book, and today was the day to put color to paper in this new book. Look at how serious she looks in the picture....don't be fooled.
The masterpiece......

No comments: