Wednesday, February 25, 2009

One Day....

Just to give you a glimpse into our life with Anna Claire, the following pictures were all taken in one day:
The people who owned the home prior to us left all kinds of decorations in the backyard and little garden area. We've left most of them because either we think they're cute or we just don't care to move them...I'll let you decide. Either way, AC has taken a particular liking to the little statue that sits in the side garden. She will run out there to sing to the little kids or help them read their book.
After running a few errands, I told Anna Claire that she needed to rest before we went over to our friends' house. She insisted that she wasn't tired and that she would just lay in Daddy's chair to watch TV. 5 minutes later, this is what I found....a cute little lump in Daddy's chair.
Before going to aformentioned friends' house, I wanted to take a picture of Anna Claire in her cute little LSU cheerleader outfit. The following two pictures capture what it's like to get a decent picture of her these days....in the first one, I asked her to stand by the tree and show me her Tiger Outfit. Her response - she hides behind the tree and says "Roar". Lovely. In the second one, I said, "Anna Claire, I need you to show me a sweet girl face"....and she still insisted on hiding behind the tree, but she did give me a non-cheesy smile so I can't complain.

Some dear friends of ours invited us over to their home for gumbo....YUM! Here are all the kids sitting at the table for dinner! Anna Claire loves hanging out with all these kids! And when we got home, she asked for "just a little bit of gumbo". Comforting to know we're raising a good Louisiana girl! What has this world come to?

2 comments:

jessica said...

What cute kids!!!

Brad and Emily said...

They must have beautiful parents! :)