Sunday, February 22, 2009

This and That....

Kerstin's mom and sister flew in from Germany on Saturday morning! They will be staying here all week! Kerstin was about to pop waiting for them at the airport!
Yesterday afternoon, I had Anna Claire all ready to go. While I finished getting ready, I heard her playing the piano. She called for me and said, "Mommy! Come look!"...and this is what I saw when I came around the corner: Anna Claire had taken off her shirt, draped it over the piano, and had put on her foam Statue of Liberty hat!
And then, Anna Claire and I headed to lunch at Sonic. She thinks she big stuff when I let her eat her lunch in the front seat! Recently, she has become fascinated with watching herself do things in the mirror. She stood in the seat and watched herself eat her entire corn dog!

No comments: