Thursday, February 12, 2009

We're Still Here....

This has been a "non-blog worthy" week, if you know what I mean. Just business as usual around our house. Fear not though...Gigi, Papa Bear, Aunt Sissy, and Ma-Maw will all arrive in Baton Rouge tomorrow, and that will make for one "blog worthy" weekend!
And just when I thought I might win Mother of the Year (kidding, of course!)....last night, I was driving Kerstin and Anna Claire home from church when from the backseat, I hear, "Mommy! I'm not buckled in!" and I see Anna Claire stretching her arms out to me! I immediately pulled in the closest parking lot and fixed the situation. Of course, after experiencing a little freedom, AC was not thrilled with the idea of being buckled in! Oh Lord, help me.

1 comment:

Sally Anderson said...

Fear not, Emily. When my daughter (who is now 38 and pregnant -- YEA!!) was little we buckled the booster seat into the car -- never the kid. It was a lifetime ago. She lived. You ARE the mother of the year. Have fun this weekend. --Sally